Responsible for overall planning, implementing and maintaining Greenpeace Israel’s Salesforce-based donor information system, with particular responsibility for the inflow and management of all data (financial and non-financial supporters).
Optimizing the use of data tools, identifying and fulfilling related training needs for the users and reporting outcomes to inform ongoing developments in the Fundraising Department.
Responsible for effective integration between Salesforce and external systems/agencies including payment systems, mailings, petition websites, call recording systems etc.
· Use Reporting and BI tools to provide reports and information to Fundraising Manager, Direct Dialogue teams, Supporter Services teams and other related staff with accurate data/reports required to perform their various duties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Liaise with fundraising staffs to determine data selection requirements for appeal and other related work such as mailings of newsletters, tax receipts, etc., etc.
- Building, testing and implementing dashboard which users can run on daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis or at their discretion.
- Building, testing and running ad-hoc tools to provide data/report as requested.
- Financial reporting and coordination with Finance team for fundraising and finance reconciliation.
- Provide training to Direct Dialogue, Supporter Services teams and Call center agencies to improve the data processing and to document such procedures as requested.
- To Make recommendations and lead the implementation and management of any new systems that are required to support the fundraising program.
- Manage outsource coding resources - write requirements, set budget and timelines, receive and QA deliverables, rollout to users.
- Be responsible for the operation of Donor Billing system.